You deserve the very best from Covet Dance! Here are some of our very favorite things to ask Santa for this year:
1) Just Another Day at the Studio Sweatshirt ($44, Adult XS-XL) This super-cozy sweatshirt is perfect for heading to class on a cold winter's day! With 80's style puffy ink printing giving it a cool vintage vibe, this is the perfect gear to help you "Express yourself, find yourself, love yourself" every day.
2) Tutu Much Thermal Tumbler ($32) The cutest tumbler to keep your hot coffee warm or your iced coffee cold on the days when those early rehearsals are just tutu much!
3) Dancer Problems Kit ($26) Available in purple or white, this kit has everything you need to deal with those everyday dance problems- a "Mend It" sewing kit, "Boo Boo Beads" reusable hot/cold pack, "Nailed It" nail file, "Hair Spray/ Run Remedy" to control flyaways and run in your tights, "Barre Babe" lip balm, "Blister RX" bandaid holder and two hair ties because there are never enough hair ties!
4) Joi Studio Tote Bag ($48, Beau Blue, Misty Rose, Grape or Black) This expandable dance tote is both beautiful and easy to keep organized with two open pockets inside, a wet/dry zip pocket, a phone pocket and even a luggage pass-through to connect to your rolling bag!
5) Turnvana Vintage Tee ($30, Adult XS-XL) You'll love the fun dancers' twist on this classic band tee, but you'll love the soft vintage feel even more! This comfy tee is a great class cover-up or a a cute look to rock at school.
Have you made your wishlist yet? Tell us this year's must-haves in the comments below!