1. Use a nourishing face mask. Use products that will target dancer problems like irritation, acne, and dehydration. After a long day at dance apply a cleansing facemask like our Throwing Shade Mask This gentle, creamy, skin-quenching masque is loaded with clarifying Activated Charcoal and hydrating oils to leave skin feeling soft and supple.
3. Dry, disinfect, and deodorize your tired toes and pointe shoes. Our silky-smooth Pointe Powder is super-absorbent and has Pro-Vitamin B5 and essential oil of Eucalyptus and Peppermint to help soothe achy feet. Powder can be used to reduce friction and absorb moisture anywhere.
3. Soothe and heal your feet. If your feet are feeling a bit overworked and sore apply an anti inflammatory balm like our Barre Balm. These amazing tubes of relief have been created with dancers' feet in mind. Part of our hand-crafted Dance Apothecary product line, the Barre Balm is infused with Arnica which is reputed to have anti-inflammatory properties and is said to be good for swelling and bruising. Then add Fantastical Foot Fixer Lotion to hydrate and fight foot odor.
4. Relax, rebalance, and rejuvenate with a mineral salt bath. Part of our Dance Apothecary Set, the Plié Pedi-Soak combines the simple goodness of natural mineral salts and aromatic pure lavender oil. Magnesium, potassium, and zinc relieve muscle pain and swelling. Three therapeutic mineral salts provide maximum restorative benefits. Sea Salts stimulate circulation, ease muscle cramps, and help relieve overworked legs and feet. Luxurious 100% Lavender Essential Oil has natural calming and antiseptic properties to restore and clean tired feet and legs.
4. Buff away your rough dry skin. Use a relaxing, indulgent body scrub like our Lavender Sugar Scrub . It is made from pure, Organic Jojoba Oil and Shea Butter. The yummy aroma wraps around scrubbing Cane Sugar, incorporating soothing Lavender, Rosehips and Borage Oil. The wonderful, almost cookie-like scent will linger long afterwards leaving you with a calming, relaxing feeling and deeply moisturizing glow.
5. Soothe tired muscles. Apply a body creme like our Chocolate Mint Comfort Cream. It is scented naturally from cocoa butter and peppermint, this wonderful body creme is formulated with menthol, peppermint, Arnica and Capsicum to soothe tired muscles. Apply to entire body to hydrate and nourish the skin. Pay special attention to hands, feet, elbows and any other area of your body that is prone to dry skin.
7. Add some extra sparkle to your look. Our Spotlight Sparkle Gel is formulated with nourishing pure aloe vera- so you can have MAXIMUM SPARKLE without irritation. Use on body, face, and hair for performances, competitions, or just any day you're feeling a little...extra.
Comments will be approved before showing up.