All dancers know that injury care and prevention is one of the most important parts of training. This past year in quarantine has made us all so anxious to dance but we need to ease our bodies back into it! After a long and hard day at the studio, I'm sure you're looking for the perfect remedy to relieve those sore muscles... thankfully, Covet Dance has it!
Introducing Relevé Relief Icy Muscle Gel, the new and improved formula supports muscle recovery before and after workouts, by using Ultra-Cooling Menthol and a blend of Pure Essential Oils. Scroll down to learn about each ingredient and why this product really works for all dancers!
What It Does
- Relieves tight muscles by soothing and refreshing
- Hydrates and moisturizes skin
- Cools instantly, long lasting
- Menthol Crystals- creates a cooling sensation that stimulates circulation, reduces irritation and naturally tightens skin. Also relieves minor aches and pains.
- Peppermint Leaf Oil- cools down muscles and nerves topically, relieves itching
- Spearmint Leaf Oil- used for aromatic and antioxidant effects
- Rosemary Leaf Oil- improves blood circulation while providing pain relief
- Eucalyptus Leaf Oil- cools muscles and provides a soothing vapor
How to Use
- Apply gel to affected area, then rub or massage into skin
- Designed to support muscle recovery before and after workouts or after strenuous activity
When you're packing for 2021 Summer Intensives, Recital, a long day of classes or anything in between, make sure to throw in Relevé Relief Icy Muscle Gel to keep your muscles cool and healthy!